MHA has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and security. The following discloses our information collection and use practices for this Web site: www.mhaoc.org.
Effective Date: November 19, 2008
- MHAOC does not collect personally-identifiable information about you other than what you freely share. We do log the Internet IP address of every computer that visits our site as part of our normal site usage tracking.
- You have the option of entering personally-identifiable information about yourself as you interact with the Web site, including name, address, demographic data such as age and income, interests, consumer status, etc. MHA uses the information to help us understand who our site users are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- MHA does not share any of your personally-identifiable information outside the MHA organization..
- You retain full control over all information you share about yourself, and may remove or request removal of this information at any time.
- You retain full control over what types of e-mail communication you receive from MHA, and may opt to discontinue e-mail correspondence at any time. .
- Anytime you enter personally-identifiable information, not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is sent to MHA over a secure connection.
- MHA uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that you will hold harmlessMHA and its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Web site or the information contained in this Web site or other Web sites to which it is linked. You also agree that MHA or the contributors of information to this Web site shall NOT be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information provided on the MHA web site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Disclaimer on Professional Advice
The information available on and through the MHA.org Web site is presented in summary form as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the knowledge, skill, and judgment of qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, physicians and health care professionals. The information on MHA.org has been obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, MHA makes no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of this information. Should you have any health, medical or disability questions or concerns, please consult a physician or other health care professional. Information accessed on or through MHA.org is neither complete nor exhaustive and does not cover all disabilities, diseases, illnesses, and physical conditions or their management or treatment.
Information accessed on and through MHA.org is provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. The information provided on the MHA Web site is provided for general information only.
Disclaimer of Warranty
MHA makes no warranties of any kind concerning this Web site, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
You understand that the opinions and recommendations included in this Web site are not necessarily those of MHA or endorsed by MHA. MHA may provide links to other Web sites, which are not under the control of MHA. These links are included as a convenience to you and are not intended as an endorsement by MHA of the organization or individual operating the Web site.
Usage of Content
Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on the MHA Web site, including - but not limited to - text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, is proprietary to MHA.
MHA grants the requested reprint permission without financial charge subject to your agreement to these conditions.
In the reprint, you will credit MHA. You are not reselling the product at a profit. And you will send a copy of the result to this address:
Admin, 822 Town & Country Road, Orange, CA 92868. (If the reprint is for use on a Web site, please send the citation to email@example.com).
For any information contained on the MHA site that is attributed to another source, permission to reproduce must be obtained from the original source. Use of any automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Web site or any of its content and "mirroring" the Web site or any content on any other server is prohibited unless prior permission is obtained from MHA.