The Mental Health Association of Orange County, a leader in the mental health field for over 53 years hires creative professionals for programs serving adults with mental illness.
MHA's current programs include a wide range of services to improve the quality of life for Orange County residents impacted by mental illness. The agency employs over 100 unique and talented individuals and serves over 16,000 individuals each year.
The Mental Health Association follows closely the psychosocial/psychiatric rehabilitation philosophy. All applicants are expected to follow this model of care.
The Mental Health Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to employ a diverse staff. Persons of all backgrounds and beliefs are encouraged to apply please email email@example.com. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume will be reviewed by agency program managers. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Below is overview of available positions:
· Master's degree and licensed eligible or BA in Social Services Field
· Mastery of DMH documentation a plus!
· Skilled in assessment of mental illness and substance abuse.
Under the direction of the Program Director, the clinician provides services to mental health consumers in areas of assessment, case management, supportive therapy, and crisis intervention.
A candidate must:
· Ability to maintain an ongoing caseload
· Provide individual therapy
· Ability to complete DMH documentation in a timely fashion
· Ability to assist consumers with identifying and meeting goals
· Provide individual & group services as required
· Uphold MHA's treatment philosophy and policies
· Be open to learning and being a dynamic part of a treatment team
· Ability to read, write, and understand English
Location: Position available in Garden Grove, Lake Forest, Costa Mesa